Currently looking for Mammography Technologists with at least one year of experience to fill openings with a hospital facility located around the Atlanta, GA area. Interested candidates should have ARRT and BLS certifications.
To live in the Atlanta, GA area you will experience warm summers, and short cold winters, slightly wet and partly cloudy year round! The geographical surroundings are picturesque and embrace the natural outdoor ambiance. Whether you are an avid outdoor enthusiast or enjoy the peaceful calm of the great outdoors, this is a perfect place to call home.
Responsibilities of the Mammography Technologists
- Graduate from an accredited program in Radiologic Technology. Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
- Certified in Mammography, meeting requirements to perform mammography as defined in the ACR/FDA/MQSA standards.
Requirements of the Mammography Technologists
- 1-2 years of experience
- 1 year experience in stereotactic procedures and/or quality control (QC) specific to mammography
- Experience in Clinical Research setting.
- Graduate from an accredited program in Radiologic Technology
- ARRT Registered
- Current BLS certification from American Heart Association
Beyond this Hospital facility, Radius Staffing Solutions partners with facilities nationwide for their Radiology/Imaging needs. Please share your resume for consideration, or share this with a colleague who would be interested!