Los Angeles, California
Our client located in Los Angeles, California is seeking experienced Mammography Technologists to join their radiology team. Multiple shifts available, competitive compensation, and full benefits are offered.
Responsibilities of the Mammography Technologist
- Set up of all equipment, including sterilization and following quality assurance processes
- Ensure patient is educated about the examination process
- Ensure patient is comfortable while in the care of the department
Requirements of the Mammography Technologist
- ARRT, RT(M) Certification
- CRT Mammography Certification
- Minimum 1 year of experience
Benefits for the Mammography Technologist
- Multiple Medical, Dental, Vision, and Supplemental Health Plans are available
- Excellent Retirement Plans – Voluntary Retirement Savings and more
- Tuition Assistance Offered
- One of the Area’s Premier Healthcare Organization – Career Development/Growth Opportunities
For more information on this Mammography Technologist role or other Diagnostic Imaging positions across the country, please send an updated resume for review.