Elm Creek, Texas
Our client in Southwest Texas is seeking a full-time permanent Medical Technologist to join their laboratory family. Interested candidates must be nationally certified as a Medical Technologist and be comfortable working as a full generalist. Candidates of all experience levels will be considered and new grads are welcome to apply.
Responsibilities of the Medical Technologist:
- Abide by laboratory protocol and procedures.
- Provides information for patient diagnosis and treatment by performing laboratory tests in all generalist departments.
- Able to use various types of machinery, lab equipment, and complex computer programs to perform the test.
Requirements of the Medical Technologist:
- ASCP or AMT certification as a MT.
- Trained in an accredited MT program.
- Comfortable working in all laboratory departments.
Benefits for the Medical Technologist Position
- Relocation Assistance Possible
- Full Benefits
- Competitive Compensation
For more information on this MT Generalist role, please apply with your most up to date resume! If this is not something of interest, but another area is, let us know as we work nationwide for only permanent positions.