Medical Laboratory Technologist
Our client along Alaska's Southern Peninsula is seeking a full-time permanent Medical Technologist to join their laboratory family. Interested candidates must have a minimum of two year of experience as a generalist Medical Technologist. ASCP certification is expected to be considered for this position.
Responsibilities of the Medical Technologist:
- Abide by laboratory protocol and procedures.
- Must be comfortable with the workload that comes with larger facilities
- Provides information for patient diagnosis and treatment by performing laboratory tests in all assigned department areas.
- Able to use various types of machinery, lab equipment, and complex computer programs to perform the test.
Requirements of the Medical Technologist:
- At least 2 years of experience
- ASCP certification
- Trained in an accredited MT program
- BS degree in Medical Technology (or related science).
Benefits for the Medical Technologist Position:
- Relocation Assistance Possible
- Full Benefits
- Competitive Pay Structure
For more information on this MT role, please apply with your most up to date resume! If this is not something of interest, but another area is, let us know as we work nationwide for only permanent positions.