Rochester, New York
Our client near eastern Rochester is seeking a NYS licensed Medical Technologist to join their laboratory family. Candidates should have (or be eligible for) a national certification through the ASCP as a MT/MLS/CLT.
Responsibilities of the Medical Technologist
- Abide by laboratory protocol and procedures.
- Must be comfortable with the workload that comes with larger facilities
- Provides information for patient diagnosis and treatment by performing laboratory tests in all general lab areas.
- Able to use various types of machinery, lab equipment, and complex computer programs to perform the test.
Requirements of the Medical Technologist:
- Trained in an accredited MT program
- ASCP certification preferred
- NYSDOH MT license required
- Comfortable working in all areas of the lab.
Benefits for the MT Position:
- Join this modern high-tech facility with state of the art instrumentation
- Full benefits
- Competitive pay
- Free parking
- Evening shift
For more information on this NYS Licensed MT role, please apply with your most up to date resume! If this is not something of interest, but another area is, let us know as we work nationwide for only permanent positions.