Our client near Cambridge, Ohio is seeking multiple Medical Technologists to join their laboratory family. Candidates should have (or if New Grad be eligible for) a national certification through the ASCP or AMT as a MT/MLS/CLS New grads will be considered with high volume rotations and are welcome to apply.
Responsibilities of the Medical Technologist
- Abide by laboratory protocol and procedures.
- Must be comfortable with the workload that comes with larger facilities
- Provides information for patient diagnosis and treatment by performing laboratory tests in all general lab areas.
- Able to use various types of machinery, lab equipment, and complex computer programs to perform the test.
Requirements of the Medical Technologist
- Trained in an accredited MT program
- Must have (or be eligible for) the ASCP or AMT certification
- Comfortable working in all areas of the lab.
- Evening Shift
Benefits for the MT Position:
- Medical Benefits offered one month after start
- 403(b) Plan
- Shift differential pay for 2nd and 3rd shifts, weekends & holidays
- Healthcare Spending Account
- Employee Tuition Reimbursement Program
For more information on this MT/MLT generalist role, please apply with your most up to date resume! If this is not something of interest, but another area is, let us know as we work nationwide for only permanent positions.