Fort Benton, Montana
Our Central Montana-based client near Ft. Benton, is seeking a full-time, permanent Medical Technologist to join their laboratory family. Ideal candidates should be MT, MLS, or CLS and be ASCP or AMT-certified. Candidates must also hold or be eligible for Montana license to be considered for this opportunity.
Responsibilities of the Medical Technologist
- Abide by laboratory protocol and procedures
- Must be comfortable with the workload that comes with larger facilities
- Provides information for patient diagnosis and treatment by performing laboratory tests in microbiology
- Able to use various types of machinery, lab equipment, and complex computer programs to perform the test
Requirements of the Medical Technologist
- ASCP certification
- Trained in an accredited MT/MLS/CLS program
- Microbiology experience.
Benefits for the Medical Technologist Position
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Relocation Assistance
- Shift Differential
- Great location for families
- Lots of indoor/outdoor activities
For more information on this Medical Technologist role, please apply with your current resume. If this is not something of interest, but another area is, let us know as we work nationwide on direct-hire, permanent positions.