Suffern, New York
Our client near Buffalo, NY is seeking a Medical Technologist to join their laboratory family. Qualified Candidates will have NYSDOH License and experience as a Medical Technologist.
Responsibilities of the Medical Technologist
- Abide by laboratory protocol and procedures.
- Must be comfortable with the workload that comes with larger facilities
- Provides information for patient diagnosis and treatment by performing laboratory tests in all general lab areas.
- Able to use various types of machinery, lab equipment, and complex computer programs to perform the test.
Requirements of the Medical Technologist
- Trained in an accredited MT program
- Must have New York State CLT or MT License
- Comfortable working in all areas of the lab.
Benefits for the Medical Technologist Position:
- $10K sign on bonus offered
- Shift Differential for Night Shift
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Hospital Courtesy Allowance
For more information on this MT generalist role, please apply with your most up to date resume! If this is not something of interest, but another area is, let us know as we work nationwide for only permanent positions.