An experienced ARRT MRI Technologist is needed for a new opportunity near Rozet, WY. We have an exciting opening for a highly motivated individual to join our team. As a Radiology Technologist, you will be responsible for performing high-quality images and delivering exceptional patient care. Sign-On Bonus offered!
As a Radiology Technologist in WY, you will have the opportunity to work in a state-of-the-art facility with the latest equipment and technology. Dedicated to providing the best patient care possible, our client is looking for someone who shares their commitment to excellence.
Responsibilities of the MRI Technologist
- Obtains appropriate medical history before the patient examination.
- Prepares patients for their examinations.
- Performs appropriate diagnostic procedures as ordered.
- Assists radiologist when performing special procedures and fluoroscopy.
- Maintains cleanliness of all radiology equipment rooms.
- Maintains adequate stock of supplies in the assigned room.
- Properly makes exposures to produce imaging of diagnostic quality.
- Performs appropriate modality procedures per protocols.
- Performs PACS function and burns CDs.
- Performs I.V. injections, when required by modality. (CT, MRI)
- Performs multiple modalities exams per department routine.
- Ensures that expenditures for job-related activities are within budgetary constraints.
- Full-time Rotating Schedule
Requirements of the MRI Technologist
- Must be registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- Experience in an additional modality: CT, Mammography, etc.
- Knowledge of anatomy and medical terminology
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain accurate patient records
- Licensed by the state of Wyoming and ARRT
- 192 PTO hours per year (increases with tenure)
- Paid sick leave days
- Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care Savings Account
- 403(b) with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- Discounted onsite childcare
If you are an ARRT registered MRI Technologist with a passion for providing exceptional patient care, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity in WY. We offer competitive salaries, benefits packages, and the opportunity to work with a talented and dedicated team. Apply today and take the next step in your career!