Our client is seeking an experienced and detail-oriented MRI Technologist to join their team and provide exceptional imaging services. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of MRI procedures, excellent patient care skills, and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment. Sign-on bonus offered!
Living in Tennessee means being surrounded by stunning natural beauty, from the majestic Great Smoky Mountains to the rolling hills and picturesque rivers. The state is renowned for its vibrant music scene, delicious southern cuisine, and warm and friendly communities. Join the team as an MRI Technologist in Tennessee and experience the best that this wonderful state has to offer.
Responsibilities of an MRI Technologist
- This position is responsible for working directly with patients and assisting radiologists and/or staff physicians while performing magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) examinations in concordance with Physicians' orders
- responsible for the operation of MRI scanners, flow rate injectors, patient monitoring systems, and a picture archiving system
- responsible for performing a variety of basic secretarial, clerical, and housekeeping functions such as customer service, examination, and work area cleaning, telephone communications, computer system data entry, information retrieval, (HIS, RIS, PACS), and infection control
- Must be ARRT Registered
Requirements of the MRI Technologist
- Associate’s degree in Radiologic Technology required
- ARRT registry
- 4 years of experience in Radiology and 2 years of experience in MRI are preferred
- Day and Evening shifts are available
Benefits of the MRI Technologist
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Life Insurance
For more information on this MRI Tech, Sonography Tech, Radiation Therapy Tech, Nuclear Med Tech, Dosimetrist, or Medical Physicists positions nationwide, please apply.