SHARE THIS JOB
Our client is seeking an MRI Tech to work under the supervision of the radiologist. This permanent role is with a facility in Beautiful Central Vermont. Must be MRI certified by ARRT to be considered, and have recent up to one year of experience. Must have digital imaging and post-processing PACS experience. To be considered please send me your resume.
Responsibilities of the MRI Technologist
- Scanning and imaging protocols
- Digital Imaging and post-processing PACS experience
- Provide service excellence and comply with hospital policies and procedures
Requirements of the MRI Technologist
- MRI certified by ARRT
- Must possess current VT state RT license
- BLS certified
- Recent up to one-year hospital-related experience
- Must obtain 24 ECE credits, in a two year period, for re-certification and licensure
For more information on this MRI Tech, Rad Tech, Sonography Tech, Radiation Therapy Tech, Nuclear Med Tech, Dosimetrist or Medical Physicists positions nationwide, please apply.