Bonita Springs, Florida
Currently looking for an MRI Technologist to fill an opening with a hospital setting located around the Bonita Springs, FL area. Interested candidates should have an ARRT (MR) registry, one year of experience, and be able to obtain a Florida Radiologic Technology license. Sign-on Bonus Available!
To live in the Bonita Springs, Florida area you will experience warm weather year round with access to some of the most beautiful beaches in the country. This is the perfect area for a family or someone looking for coastal FL living.
Responsibilities of the MRI Technologist
- Coordinates daily MRI department operations and workflow
- Acts as a resource to all staff. Accepts assigned duties such as developing work and on-call staffing schedules. Accepts ''in charge'' responsibilities as appropriate
- Performs all MRI procedures and maintains a thorough working knowledge of the operation of all equipment in the MRI area
Requirements of the MRI Technologist
- ARRT (MR)
- Active, or pending Florida Radiologic Technology license
- Competitive base pay with shift differential
- Relocation and Sign-on Bonus available
- Current BLS
Beyond this Hospital setting, Radius Staffing Solutions partners with facilities nationwide for their Radiology/Imaging needs. Please share your resume for consideration or share this with a colleague who would be interested!