Our client near Midland, Texas is seeking a full-time permanent MRI Technologist to join their Diagnostic Imaging team. This permanent role is seeking a technologist to perform MRI procedures in support of the attending physician. Interested candidates must be ARRT certified. One year of recent hospital experience is preferred but all experience levels will be considered. Current Texas radiology license and BLS certification are required.
Responsibilities of MRI Technologist
- Perform MRI procedures as ordered by a physician, according to established standards, practices, and protocols
- Operates magnetic resonance scanner to obtain images for use by physician
Requirements of the MRI Technologist
- AART Certified
- BLS Certification
- Associate's degree from a two-year college or technical school
- Texas Radiology License
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan with Generous Employer Match
- Employee Assistance Program(EAP)
- Health Savings Account
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan
For more information on this MRI Technologist role, please apply with your most up-to-date resume! If this is not something of interest, but another area is, let us know as we work nationwide exclusively on permanent positions.