Our client in Southwest Oregon is seeking a full-time permanent Medical Technologist/Medical Lab Technician to join their laboratory family. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in all areas of the laboratory. A national certification through the ASCP or AMT as a MT or MLT will be required.
Responsibilities of the Medical Lab Technician/Medical Technologist:
- Abide by laboratory protocol and procedures.
- Must be comfortable with the workload that comes with larger facilities
- Provides information for patient diagnosis and treatment by performing laboratory tests in all laboratory departments, including blood bank.
- Able to use various types of machinery, lab equipment, and complex computer programs to perform the test.
Requirements of the Medical Technologist/Medical Lab Technician:
- ASCP or AMT certification
- 1 year of experience is preferred but strong new grads will be considered.
- Trained in an accredited MT or MLT program
Benefits for the MLT/MT Position:
- Relocation Assistance Possible
- Full Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Growth Potential w/ Large Organization
For more information on this Medical Lab Technician/Medical Technologist role, please apply with your most up to date resume! If this is not something of interest, but another area is, let us know as we work nationwide for only permanent positions.