Our hospital client located in the Atlanta, GA area is looking for a generalist ASCP Medical Lab Technologist to join their team. This is a full-time permanent opportunity that offers full benefits and competitive compensation. Must have a Bachelor’s degree and certification. If this evening shift or night shift opportunity is of interest, please send me your most up-to-date resume and the best time to reach you.
Responsibilities of the Medical Laboratory Technologist:
- Performs and interprets laboratory tests in the Clinical Laboratory for the diagnosis and care of neonate, pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients.
Requirements of the Medical Laboratory Technologist:
- Bachelor's degree in a chemical, physical, or biological science or medical technology from an accredited institution plus successful completion of a formal technologist training program
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in a clinical laboratory performing technical duties
- Must be ASCP, AMT or AAB certified MT or MLT
- Have state-recognized certification as a Medical Technologist; or be eligible. Must receive certification within 18 months of hire if hired as eligible.
To live in the Atlanta, GA area you will experience warm summers, and short cold winter, slightly wet and partly cloudy year round! The geographical surroundings are picturesque and embrace the natural outdoors ambiance. Whether you are an avid outdoor enthusiast or enjoy the peaceful calm of the great outdoors, this is a perfect place to call home.
Beyond this Hospital facility, Radius Staffing Solutions partners with facilities nationwide for their Radiology/Imaging needs. Please share your resume for consideration, or share this with a colleague who would be interested!