Multi-Modality Technologist w/ Mammography and/or CT Experience
Our client located in the Central California area is seeking a permanent full-time Radiology Technologist with Mammography or Computed Tomography (CT) experience for their Diagnostic Imaging department. Must be ARRT certified to be considered, and have 5 years of previous hospital experience.
Enjoy the breathtaking scenery of mountains and valleys, perfect for someone who loves the great outdoors! Current California R.T. license required, BLS Certification, and must be able to obtain 24 ECE credits in two years.
Responsibilities of the Multi-Modality Technologist:
- Full-Time position w/rotating weekends & holidays
- Performs imaging on all general radiographic equipment
- Responsible for all radiographic and imaging protocols
- Must have the ability to recognize general radiography anatomy
- Demonstrate moderate knowledge of basic computer skills
Requirements of the Multi-Modality Technologist:
- ARRT Certification
- BLS Certification
- State of California Registration
- Certification in Mammography or CT experience
- Five years of hospital experience
Benefits Available to the Multi-Modality Technologist:
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, EAP, etc.)
- Shift Differential
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Relocation Assistance
For more information on this Multi-Modality Technologist position or other positions nationwide, please send us an updated resume for review. If this location isn't ideal, let us know as we have options across the country.