Our client located in the panhandle of Florida near Destin, Florida is seeking a BE/BC Neurologist to join their team. Ideal candidate would have general neurologist experience and training in stroke. This is an excellent opportunity to have a busy practice and to raise a family in a wonderful community.
Responsibilities of the Neurologist:
- Comfortable with inpatient and outpatient
- 10 days of hospital call per month
- Perform physical and neurological examination of patients who are suffering from neurological disorders.
- Order diagnostic tests such as blood tests, spinal fluid tests, and imaging tests such as MRIs.
- Diagnose conditions and disorders based on physical and cognitive exams, and test results.
Minimum Requirements of the Neurologist:
- Fellowship Trained
- FL Licensed
- Training in Stroke
Benefits of this Neurologist Opportunity:
- Commencement bonus
- Relocation expenses
- Paid vacation
- Full benefits
For more information on this Neurologist opportunity or other permanent physician roles nationwide please send an updated CV.