SHARE THIS JOB
Our client in the Fresno area of California is seeking a full-time/permanent Neurosurgery NP/PA to join their team. This opportunity is hospital-employed consisting of daytime shifts and both inpatient/outpatient responsibilities. Some night call will also be required. On your time off enjoy three local national parks and beautiful beaches, within driving distance to San Francisco, LA and Sacramento.
Responsibilities of the Neurosurgery NP/PA
- Provide critical support to neurosurgeons, including taking patient history, helping to diagnose conditions, and discussing treatment options with patients.
- Perform physical exams and CT scans using equipment such as an MRI machine, as well as doing blood work and other laboratory diagnostics under the supervision of a physician.
- Support neurosurgeons during surgery, perform a variety of follow-up responsibilities and assist with community outreach and education.
- Schedule: Daytime shifts
- Varying Locations: Floor coverage, Clinic, First Assist OR
Minimum Requirements of the Neurosurgery NP/PA:
- Certified Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Active California license or eligible to obtain
- Competitive Salary
- Health/ Dental Insurance
- Generous PTO
For more information on this permanent NP/PA role or other positions nationwide, please apply with your up-to-date CV.