Our client located in the Oakland California area is seeking an OBGYN to join their Federally Qualified Health Center. This organization has been providing outstanding healthcare to the East Bay area for over 50 years. You will be working with an outstanding group of providers who work together to deliver passionate and expert Healthcare.
This East Bay area community truly offers everything you could ask from a major metro area. World class dining, professional sports, arts and entertainment are all readily available. There are great private and public schools, all with easy access to both San Francisco, and just a short drive from Napa and Sonoma Valley wine country.
- Clinic hours Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- After hours call service after 5 and on weekends
- 20 to 23 patients per day
- California Medical license or ability to obtain
- Board Eligible/Certified in OBGYN
- Minimum of two years clinical experience preferred, but residents welcome to apply
- Very competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefit package
- PTO plan