Los Angeles, California
Our client located in the Eastern Los Angeles area of California is looking for a permanent OB/GYN Physician to join their multi-specialty team. This opportunity is full spectrum and consists of both inpatient and outpatient duties. The ideal candidate is BC/BE and fluent in any of the following languages: Mandarin, Cantonese or Spanish. They are in need of someone to start in the near future and are interviewing now!
Conveniently located in the Eastern part of Los Angeles, this community offers all the amenities of a major metro area. In just a short drive you can find professional sports, major Universities, world-class dining and entertainment, and the beautiful beaches of the Southern California coast.
- Inpatient and outpatient schedule
- After hours shared call via phone
- Monday - Friday - No nights or weekends
- Performing a wide range of tests, including pap smears, and pelvic, and breast exams.
- Diagnosing and prescribing treatments for disorders and diseases.
- Conducting routine check-ups on patients.
- Monitoring and treating expectant mothers during pregnancy, childbirth, and postpartum.
- Recording medical histories.
- Educating patients about disease prevention and detection, and reproductive health.
- Collaborating with other medical and non-medical personnel.
- Keeping up to date with current practices and innovations.
- Active CA license or ability to obtain
- BC/BE in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Ability to work collegially with both Professional Medical and support staff
- eClinicalWorks EMR
- Competitive Salary
- Retention and Performance Year-End Bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 24 Paid Time Off (PTO) Per Year
- Malpractice Coverage
- Paid CME
- Loan Repayment: Assistance
- Relocation Assistance
- H1B visa sponsorship!