Our client located in Western Indiana is seeking an OBGYN Physician to join a group of compassionate professionals in a practice that has been established for 50 years. The ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. They are seeking someone with a desire to develop string ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with the patients. This practice has 11 Physicians and 5 advanced Practitioners.
This is a very desirable community in which to live and work. This is a multi-faceted town with a vibrant college scene, a beautiful natural landscape, and a lively urban center. A walking tour of the downtown area reveals a historic core of Victorian architecture, unique shops, and public art.
Responsibilities for the OBGYN Physician
- Monday through Friday 8 am to 5pm
- Average volume is 20-30 patients per day
- Inpatient coverage for deliveries
- Call is 1:6
Minimum Requirements for the OBGYN Physician
- Board Certified in OBGYN
- Active Indiana license or ability to obtain
- All current certifications
- Premier compensation package including income guarantee with bonus incentives
- Relocation allowance, CME and complete Medical/Dental/Retirement plans
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information on this permanent OBGYN Physician opportunity or other positions nationwide, please apply with your most recent CV