Pediatric focused Occupational Therapist needed for an opening with a mixed non-profit Hospital/Schools setting located near the Osage, Wyoming area. This diverse position includes Inpatient, Outpatient, Swing bed, Home Health, and Schools settings. Interested candidates should at least have a Bachelor of Science degree in Occupational Therapy, with a passion to work in a mixed Hospital setting while treating a broad range of pediatric and adult patients. Interested candidate should also have a valid WY license, or be open to promptly obtaining it. Very competitive compensation package with relocation assistance available!
Responsibilities of the Occupational Therapist
- The Occupational Therapist facilitates development and rehabilitation of patients with mental, emotional, and physical disabilities by planning and administering medically prescribed occupational therapy.
- Evaluates results of occupational therapy by observing, noting, and evaluating patient's progress; recommending and implementing adjustments and modifications.
- Mobility to work in a typical clinical environment, stamina to remain standing or sitting for extended periods of time.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist
- This mixed setting is open to New graduates from an accredited Occupational Therapy program
- Active, or pending, Wyoming Occupational Therapy license
- Full-time, Direct-hire Opportunity
- Passionate about patient care within a Hospital setting
- Day shifts; Monday – Friday schedule
Beyond this Hospital outpatient setting facility, Radius Staffing Solutions partner with facilities nationwide for their Rehab needs. Please share your resume for consideration or share this with a colleague who would be interested!