Currently looking for Occupational Therapist to fill an opening with Hospital setting located around the Coshocton, Ohio area. Interested candidates should have a Bachelor of Science degree in Occupational Therapy, with a passion to work mixed setting. Interested candidate should also have a valid Ohio OT license, or already have started the process of obtaining it. Very competitive compensation package!
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist
- This OT role is open to candidates from an accredited Occupational Therapy programs, New Grads are welcomed to apply if inpatient experience within Clinicals.
- Active, or pending, Ohio license
- Full-time, Direct-hire Opportunity
- Adult to geriatric caseloads
Responsibilities of the Occupational Therapist:
- Performs and documents initial evaluation and ongoing assessments of patient’s condition, adapting treatment plans accordingly
- Develops and implements an individualized plan of care to meet required frequency of visits and which includes patient/family.
- Communication of patient progress with patient, family, and interdisciplinary team
- Patient and family education of proposed treatment plan and progress to include skilled recommendation on AE/DME and community support where available and when appropriate
- Supervises activities of assistants, students, and support personnel as needed.
- Plan and or assist in patient discharge.
- Ability to work in a typical clinical environment, stamina to remain standing or sitting for extended periods of time, and lift/assist patients as needed
Beyond this Hospital setting, Radius Staffing Solutions partner with facilities nationwide for their Rehab needs. Please share your resume for consideration or share this with a colleague who would be interested!