Prairie City, Oregon
Non-profit Hospital in Eastern Oregon is seeking an Occupational Therapist for their mixed setting. This OT will be working with adult and pediatric patients in Outpatient, Schools, and an Inpatient swing bed settings. Mostly independent OT role so some experience preferred, especially with pediatrics. Growing OT program with a cohesive team of PT's and SLP's. Ideal candidate should have an entrepreneurial interest in continuing to develop the OT program. Very competitive compensation package with sign-on bonus and relocation assistance available!
Responsibilities of the Occupational Therapist
· The Occupational Therapist facilitates development and rehabilitation of patients with mental, emotional, and physical disabilities by planning and administering medically prescribed occupational therapy.
· Evaluates results of occupational therapy by observing, noting, and evaluating patient's progress; recommending and implementing adjustments and modifications.
· Mobility to work in a typical clinical environment, stamina to remain standing or sitting for extended periods of time.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist
· Full-time, Direct-hire Opportunity
· Experience preferred, especially with Pediatric patient care
· Day shift; Monday – Friday schedule
Beyond this Hospital outpatient setting facility, Radius Staffing Solutions partner with facilities nationwide for their Rehab needs. Please share your resume for consideration or share this with a colleague who would be interested!