SHARE THIS JOB
Our client is seeking an Oncology NP or PA for their Oncology team. The ideal provider has at least one year of experience within oncology as an NP/PA. New graduate NPs with recent oncology experience as an RN will be considered for the role. Located in beautiful southern Oregon, this area offers a ton of great things to do like, fishing, hiking, and rafting. If you have a thing for wine, they have that too.
Responsibilities of a Family NP or PA:
- Diagnosing and treating health conditions.
- Formulating treatment plans for acute and chronic diseases.
- Educating patients on lifestyle habits.
- Ordering and analyzing diagnostic tests.
- Counseling patients.
- Prescribing medication.
- Conducting examinations of the body.
- Full-time 40 hours
Requirements of the Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant:
- Certified FNP or PA
- Current or willing to obtain Oregon (OR) PA or NP
- Rotating Saturday Schedule
- 1 year of primary care experience preferred
- Offers competitive salary, relocation, flexible time off, medical, dental, vision, long-term and short-term disability, CME, retirement w/ match, and malpractice insurance provided.
For more information on this NP/PA role or other Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant positions nationwide, please apply.