Our client located in southern Georgia is seeking an Optometrist to join their team. They will provide primary vision care examinations for the purpose of prescribing eyeglasses and diagnose, treat, and manage disorders of the visual system. They are looking for someone who is passionate about eye care and wants to give back to the community by providing high-quality optometric/vision care services to their patients.
This is a beautiful community in Southwest Georgia found along the Plantation Trace region. It is the metropolitan hub of the area with the perfect mix of big-city amenities and small-town charm. They offer excellent public and private school systems and plenty of outdoor activities and recreation.
Responsibilities of the Optometrist:
- Conduct routine eye exams for clients.
- Maintain patient records.
- Prescribe medications to treat ocular diseases and disorders.
- Perform pre- and post-operation checks.
- Check patients for signs of diseases and refer them to other specialists when needed.
Minimum Requirements of the Optometrist:
- Doctor of Optometry degree required
- Must be certified by the National Board of Examiners of Optometry
- Must possess a NY-required licensure or have the ability to obtain
- Proficiency with Electronic Health Records
- New Grads Are Welcome!
- Very Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive benefit plan
- Retirement plan
- Loan repayment of $50k for 2 yrs of service & renewable
For more information on this permanent Optometry opportunity or other positions nationwide, please apply with your most up-to-date CV.