Our client located near the Cincinnati, Ohio metro area is seeking a part-time or full-time, Optometrist to join their established team. If you have a passion for working with underserved communities, this is the perfect opportunity for you. The ideal candidate is a Doctor of Optometry and has strong interpersonal skills that allow them to relate to patients of diverse backgrounds. New graduates are welcome to apply!
Responsibilities of the Optometrist:
- Outpatient only 3,4, or 5 days per week schedule / no call
- Perform comprehensive exams to prescribe eyeglasses
- 25-30 patients per day
- Non surgical position (any pathology is referred out)
Maintain patient records
Prescribe medications to treat ocular diseases and disorders
Perform pre- and post-operation checks
Check patients for signs of diseases and refer them to other specialists when needed
Minimum Requirements of the Optometrist:
- Doctor of Optometry (OD) degree from an accredited optometry program
- Active KY license or eligibility to obtain
- New graduates are welcome to apply!
- Competitive salary with a productivity bonus
- Signing bonus
- Comprehensive benefit package including: full medical, 401k w. company match, short/long term leave
- Up to 5 weeks vacation
- CME reimbursement
For this Optometry role or others nationwide, please apply with your up to date CV.