SHARE THIS JOB
Our client located near Brunswick, Georgia is seeking a PACS Administrator to join their IT team! Enjoy a full-time permanent position that offers competitive compensation, full benefits, and stability. The ideal provider has their bachelor's in computer science, three years of experience as a full-time PACS administrator, and certified in Imaging Informatics!
Job Responsibilities of the PACS Administrator:
- Responsible for maintaining data integrity, consistency, and patient privacy (HIPAA).
- Maintains, configures, and documents user access, user profiles, and system configurations. Assumes responsibility for daily system performance monitoring, media storage monitoring, end user training, system configuration development and modification, and troubleshooting.
- Maintain maximum uptime and system utilization.
- Participate and document the testing of all procedures to ensure accuracy and reliability.
- Responsible for the site-specific failure recovery, work around procedures, and sharing on-call support with PACS Assistant.
Minimum Job Requirements as the PACS Administrator
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Radiologic Science
- Three years of experience as a PACS Administrator
- Certified Imaging Informatics preferred
For more information on this permanent PACS Administrator position or others nationwide, please apply with your updated resume for review.