We have an excellent opportunity available for experienced Perfusionists to join an Award-winning hospital facility located near the Cambridge, Ohio area. Interested candidates should have a Bachelors of Science in circulation technology or related degree and certification eligible and one year of perfusion experience. This opportunity offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package.
This opportunity offers:
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Healthcare Spending, and more!
- Full-Time, Varied Shift
- Work for a Nationally-Recognized Healthcare system with growth opportunities
- Great cost of living with plenty of restaurants, shopping, and parks available, a great place for families!
Responsibilities of the Perfusionist
- Assemble and operate a collection of life support services, collectively known as the “heart-lung machine”, which supports the patient’s life during open-heart surgery.
- Perfusionists also operate a variety of other life support and assist devices that deal with circulation
Requirements of the Perfusionist
- Bachelors of Science Degree in circulation technology or related degree and certification eligible.
- Completion of an accredited perfusion program
- One year of perfusion experience is required.
- Ability to read, write and explain or describe moderately complex information to other hospital staff.
- Ability to accurately take and record measurements or readings
If this opportunity is not a fit, or you prefer another location, let us know. We work with facilities nationwide on permanent positions only. For more information on Rad Tech, Sonography Tech, Radiation Therapy Tech, Nuclear Med Tech, Dosimetrist, or Medical Physicist positions nationwide, send your updated resume and contact information.