Currently looking for Physical Therapist to fill an opening with Hospital setting located around the Blairsville, GA area. Interested candidates should be have at least a Bachelor of Science degree in Physical Therapist with a passion to work within outpatient, acute and swing settings. Interested candidate should also have a valid North Carolina PT license or already have started the process of obtaining it.
- Flexible scheduling!
- $20K sign on Bonus!
- Commutable to Blairsville, NC
Responsibilities of the Physical Therapist
- Perform diagnosis on individuals of different ages who have restricted movements and performance due to certain physical injuries they are suffering from.
- The role of the physical therapist extends beyond helping patients to move their bodies, it also involves encouraging and motivating them to live fit and healthy even after treatment.
- Mobility to work in a typical clinical environment, stamina to remain standing or sitting for extended periods of time.
Requirements of the Physical Therapist
- The Hospital setting is open to New graduates from an accredited Physical Therapy programs
- Active NC PT license, or eligible to obtain
- Full-time, Direct-hire Opportunity
- Flexible Day shifts
- $20K sign-on bonus
- Prefer affiliation with the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
Beyond this Hospital setting, Radius Staffing Solutions partner with facilities nationwide for their Rehab needs. Please share your resume for consideration or share this with a colleague who would be interested!