Currently looking for Physical Therapist to fill an opening within a healthcare facility located around the Bridgewater, VT area. Interested candidates should have at least a Bachelor of Science degree in Physical Therapist with a passion to work in a hospital setting and provide great 1:1 patient care. Interested candidate must obtained VT PT license before start-date.
Requirements of the Physical Therapist (PT) (DPT) (MPT) (Staff Physical Therapist):
- Must have graduated from an accredited Physical Therapy programs
- Active VT PT license, or eligible to get
- Monday - Friday hours with rotating weekends and holidays
- Full-time, Direct-hire Opportunity
- Competitive Compensation
- Relocation if needed!
Responsibilities of the Physical Therapist (PT) (DPT) (MPT) (Staff Physical Therapist):
- Performs and documents initial evaluation and ongoing assessments of patient’s condition, adapting treatment plans accordingly
- Develops and implements an individualized plan of care to meet required frequency of visits and which includes patient/family.
- Communication of patient progress with patient, family, and interdisciplinary team
- Patient and family education of proposed treatment plan and progress to include skilled recommendation on AE/DME and community support where available and when appropriate
- Supervises activities of assistants, students, and support personnel as needed.
- Plan and or assist in patient discharge.
- Ability to work in a typical clinical environment, stamina to remain standing or sitting for extended periods of time, and lift/assist patients as needed
Beyond this opportunity, Radius Staffing Solutions partner with facilities nationwide for their Rehab needs. Please share your resume for consideration or share this with a colleague who would be interested