Currently looking for Physical Therapist to fill an opening within a Skilled Nursing Facility with some Outpatient cases, located around the northern Iowa area. Interested candidates should be have at least a Bachelor of Science degree in Physical Therapist with a passion to work with adult patients in SNF & outpatient settings. Interested candidate should also have a valid Iowa PT license or already have started the process of obtaining it.
Responsibilities of the Physical Therapist
- Perform diagnosis on individuals of different ages who have restricted movements and performance due to certain physical injuries they are suffering from.
- The role of the physical therapist extends beyond helping patients to move their bodies, it also involves encouraging and motivating them to live fit and healthy even after treatment.
- Mobility to work in a typical clinical environment, stamina to remain standing or sitting for extended periods of time.
Requirements of the Physical Therapist
- The SNF facility is open to New graduates from an accredited Physical Therapy programs
- Active Iowa Physical Therapist license, or eligible to obtain
- Full-time, Direct-hire Opportunity
- Day shifts
- Great mentorship available
- Very competitive Healthcare benefit package
Beyond this SNF setting, Radius Staffing Solutions partner with facilities nationwide for their Rehab needs. Please share your resume for consideration or share this with a colleague who would be interested!