Sierra Vista, Arizona
Currently looking for Physical Therapist to fill an opening with an outpatient setting located around the Sierra Vista, Arizona area. Interested candidates should have at least a Bachelor of Science degree in Physical Therapist with a passion to work within the Outpatient setting! Interested candidate should also have a valid AZ PT license or eligible to obtain it.
Responsibilities of the Physical Therapist
- Perform diagnosis on individuals of different ages who have restricted movements and performance due to certain physical injuries they are suffering from.
- The role of the physical therapist extends beyond helping patients to move their bodies, it also involves encouraging and motivating them to live fit and healthy even after treatment.
- Mobility to work in a typical clinical environment, stamina to remain standing or sitting for extended periods of time.
Requirements of the Physical Therapist
- Outpatient settings
- Seeking an PT with 1-2 years experience
- Active Arizona, PT license, or eligible to get
- Full-time, Direct-hire Opportunity
- Day shifts - Monday - Friday.
- Competitive Compensation
- Sign-on and relocation could be available!
Beyond this Hospital, Radius Staffing Solutions partner with facilities nationwide for their Rehab needs. Please share your resume for consideration or share this with a colleague who would be interested!