Littleton, New Hampshire
Currently looking for Physical Therapist to fill an opening with in an healthcare facility located around the Littleton, NH area. Interested candidates should have at least a Bachelor of Science degree in Physical Therapist with a passion to work in a team setting, and provide great patient care. Interested candidate must obtained NH PT license before start-date.
- M-F scheduling
- Mix of outpatient and inpatient
- Sign-on bonus and relocation $ if needed!
Minimum Requirements of the Physical Therapist (PT) (DPT) (MPT) (Staff Physical Therapist):
- Must have graduated from an accredited Physical Therapy programs
- Active NH PT license, or eligible to get
- Excited and experienced with outpatient and inpatient settings
- Full-time, Direct-hire Opportunity
- Competitive Compensation
- Sign-on and/or relocation
Responsibilities of the Physical Therapist (PT) (DPT) (MPT) (Staff Physical Therapist):
- Performs and documents initial evaluation and ongoing assessments of patient’s condition, adapting treatment plans accordingly
- Develops and implements an individualized plan of care to meet required frequency of visits and which includes patient/family.
- Communication of patient progress with patient, family, and interdisciplinary team
- Patient and family education of proposed treatment plan and progress to include skilled recommendation on AE/DME and community support where available and when appropriate
- Supervises activities of assistants, students, and support personnel as needed.
- Plan and or assist in patient discharge.
- Ability to work in a typical clinical environment, stamina to remain standing or sitting for extended periods of time, and lift/assist patients as needed
Beyond this opportunity, Radius Staffing Solutions partner with facilities nationwide for their Rehab needs. Please share your resume for consideration or share this with a colleague who would be interested