Our client located in the Columbus, Nebraska area is seeking an Orthopedic Surgery Physician Assistant to join their established team. This is a full-time permanent position that offers competitive compensation, a favorable schedule, and benefits. The ideal candidate has one to two years of experience in an orthopedic surgery setting including outpatient visits, first assist, and inpatient rounding.
Highlights of the Ortho Surgery Physician Assistant:
- Outpatient opportunity - Monday-Friday
- State-of-the-art diagnostic equipment and facility
- Anticipated patients per day: 25
- Collaborative team environment
- Competitive Salary + Benefits
Responsibilities of the Ortho Surgery Physician Assistant:
- Interviewing, examining, and diagnosing patients' injuries and illnesses.
- Ordering and interpreting diagnostic tests.
- Strong surgical skills and experience in assisting orthopedic surgeries.
- Proficiency in evaluating and diagnosing orthopedic conditions.
- Ability to develop and execute treatment plans under the guidance of the surgical team.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to provide quality patient care.
- Strong work ethic and dedication to the highest standards of healthcare.
- Educating and counseling patients and their families.
- Researching the latest treatments, innovations, advances, and trends in the medical industry.
Minimum Requirements of the Ortho Surgery Physician Assistant:
- One year of orthopedic surgical experience as a PA
- Current DEA Certification
- Eligible to obtain a Nebraska license
- Ties to the area
Don't miss this exciting opportunity to make a significant impact in the field of orthopedic surgery. As an Ortho Surgical PA in NE, you'll be at the forefront of improving patients' lives through cutting-edge surgical procedures. You'll also enjoy the quality of life that comes with living in a welcoming community. Apply now and be a part of the team, where you will experience a fulfilling career and an exceptional quality of life in a vibrant, family-friendly town.