SHARE THIS JOB
Our client located in the Columbus, Nebraska area is seeking a Physician Assistant to join their established team. This is a full-time permanent position that offers competitive compensation and benefits. The ideal candidate has one year of experience in a family practice or urgent care setting and already has their Nebraska licensure. New graduates OK!
Responsibilities of the Physician Assistant:
- Interviewing, examining, and diagnosing patients' injuries and illnesses.
- Ordering and interpreting diagnostic tests.
- Prescribing medications and suggesting lifestyle changes.
- Stitching wounds, setting bones, assisting in surgeries, and administering immunizations.
- Reviewing and maintaining patients' medical histories and records and recording patients' progress.
- Providing documentation for insurance companies.
- Educating and counseling patients and their families.
- Researching the latest treatments, innovations, advances, and trends in the medical industry.
Minimum Requirements of the Physician Assistant position
- One year of Family Medicine & Urgent Care experience as a PA
- Eligible to obtain a Nebraska license
- Ties to the area
For more information on this permanent Physician Assistant position or others nationwide, please apply with your updated CV.