Our client is seeking a motivated Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner. This is a private practice with multiple locations in Phoenix, Arizona. The ideal candidate is board certified PMHNP with a minimum of one year of clinical experience, preferably in Mental Health as an NP or RN, and is comfortable working autonomously.
Responsibilities of a PMHNP:
- Monday through Friday no weekends or nights
- Treats patients with addictions
- Document client’s progress, oversee the delivery of medications, order labs..
- Ages 17 and up
- Offering Production bonuses as well as a high salary
Requirements of the Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner:
- Certified PMHNP
- Current or willing to obtain Arizona (AZ) NP
- Suboxone certification required
- DEA certification required
Offers competitive salary, production bonus, Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO allotment, CME allotment, and 401k.
For more information on this NP role or other Nurse Practitioner positions nationwide, please apply.