La Crosse, Indiana
SHARE THIS JOB
Our client located near Valparaiso, IN is seeking a PMHNP to join their mental health team. This is a full-time permanent position that offers competitive wages, matching 401k, and loan repayment. The ideal provider has one year of experience as a PMHNP, but the client may consider a new graduate with three years of experience as an RN.
Job Responsibilities of the Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Will provide outpatient psychiatric evaluation, medical management, and supportive psychotherapy for adult and child psychiatric and chemical dependency clients and their families.
- Identifies, evaluates and assesses the mental health needs of the client.
- Works with individuals, families, and groups to assess the emotional, social, and physical health needs in developing treatment plans for clients.
- Prescribes appropriate interventions and medications for clients.
- Consults with general medical professionals regarding the psychiatric condition of their patients.
Minimum Job Requirements for the PMHNP position
- PMHNP with one year of recent experience
- Indiana license or eligible to obtain.
For more information on this PMHNP position or others across the nation, please send an updated CV.