SHARE THIS JOB
Our client is seeking a permanent Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner to join their mental health team in northern Montana. This full-time position is an opportunity to practice in a health center providing a wide range of medical, dental, and behavioral health services. The ideal provider has two years of PMHNP experience, is MAT certified, and already licensed in the state of Montana.
Responsibilities of the PMHNP include:
- Create treatment plans and collaborate with teams.
- Diagnose patients and communicate condition information.
- Educate families and communities on mental health concerns.
- Perform psychotherapy for the treatment of conditions.
- Perform exams and checkups for physical and mental health.
- Prescribe medications and consult with medical doctors and psychiatrists.
- Adjust medication and treatment plans as needed for patients.
- Knowledge of DSM
Minimum Job Requirements of the PMHMP:
- Certified PMHNP
- Medication Assistant Treatment (MAT) Certification
- Current or eligible to obtain a Montana license
- DEA Certification
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Generous PTO / CME / 401k match
For more information on this permanent Nurse Practitioner position or others nationwide, please feel free to apply with your updated CV.