Located right outside of Seattle Washington, this is an excellent community with great public and private schools. There are plenty of outdoor activities and recreation for the entire family, and it is just a short drive to Seattle and all the amenities of a major metro area.
- Evaluate and treat patients and families who come to the clinics using nutraceutical, pharmacological, neurophysiological and behavioral approaches
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorders, Anxiety disorders, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Autism spectrum disorders, Cognitive impairment, Alzheimer’s Disease, Addictions
- Management of large patient case load: completing timely reports, maintaining charts, addressing patient concerns, and ensure the privacy and proper handling of patient information in accordance with State and Federal regulation.
- BC/BE in Psychiatry preferred
- Trained in addiction and substance abuse
- Experience working in a for profit setting- in which being efficient, developing referrals to practice, doing good clinical work and establishing positive therapeutic relationships