Join our dynamic healthcare team as a Radiology Technologist near Austin, TX. This role involves performing imaging procedures in an clinic or ambulatory setting. You'll be working under the general supervision of a Radiologist to assist in the diagnosis of disease and injury in both ambulatory and hospitalized patients. Sign-On Bonus & Multiple Shifts available!
- Conduct high-quality imaging procedures according to set protocols, ensuring timely execution.
- Utilize AIDET communication strategies with patients to confirm procedure details, establish rapport, and assess their ability to undergo exams.
- Prepare patients and procedure areas, ensuring correct positioning and equipment setup.
- Adhere to safety, infection control, and radiation policies to protect patients and staff.
- Maintain equipment and work areas, ensuring they meet quality and cleanliness standards.
Minimum Job Requirements of the Radiology Technologist:
- ARRT (R) Certified
- Current or eligible to obtain Texas license.
- BLS Certified or within 30 days of hire.
- Six (6) months of experience
For more information on the full-time permanent X Ray Tech position or other Radiology & Imaging positions nationwide, please apply with an updated resume.