Bonita Springs, Florida
Currently looking for a Radiology Technologist to fill an opening with a hospital setting located around the Bonita Springs, FL area. Interested candidates should have an ARRT R registry and be able to obtain a Florida Radiologic Technology license. Sign-on Bonus Available!
To live in the Bonita Springs, Florida area you will experience warm weather year-round with access to some of the most beautiful beaches in the country. This is the perfect area for a family or someone looking for coastal FL living.
Responsibilities of the Radiologist Technologist
- Performs diagnostic radiology imaging including routine, mobile, OR, fluoroscopy, and emergency procedures.
- Complies with State and Federal regulations for radiation usage and safety
- Evaluates and determine the diagnostic image quality of recorded images
Requirements of the Radiologist Technologist
- ARRT (R)
- Active, or pending Florida Radiologic Technology license
- Competitive base pay with shift differential
- Relocation and Sign-on Bonus available
- Current BLS
Beyond this Hospital setting, Radius Staffing Solutions partners with facilities nationwide for their Radiology/Imaging needs. Please share your resume for consideration or share this with a colleague who would be interested!