SHARE THIS JOB
Our client located in the Columbus, Ohio area is looking for a permanent Rad Tech to join their Radiology/Imaging team. The ideal provider has to be ARRT Certified in Radiology with at least one year of experience. ARRT Certified is required for this position and this is for an evening shift opportunity.
Job Responsibilities of the Rad Tech:
- Preparing examination rooms for patient examinations.
- Administering radiopharmaceuticals to obtain clear, usable images.
- Positioning patients and equipment, explaining the procedures, and ensuring patients' comfort.
- Inserting commands and data into the computer to document and specify the scan sequences and monitoring the video display to adjust the density or contrast.
- Monitoring patients during examinations, ensuring their safety, and following procedures to prevent unnecessary exposure to radiation.
- Producing diagnostic images, reporting important information to the Physician, and updating patients' records.
Minimum Job Requirements for the Rad Tech position
- ARRT (R) Certified
- One year of Rad Tech experience
- Willing to work evening shift and may need to rotate some weekends & call.
For more information on this permanent Rad Tech position or other Radiology & Imaging positions nationwide, please apply with an updated resume.