Our client along the coast of Maine is seeking a full-time permanent CT/Radiologic Technologist to join their team. Interested candidates must have ARRT certification and have current or be eligible to obtain State of Maine Licensure. This is a great opportunity since you will be trained in other modalities.
Responsibilities of the Radiologic Technologist:
- Must be willing to train to other modalities
- Ability to use multiple computer systems
- One year experience preferred
Requirements of the Radiologic Technologist:
- ARRT certified in Radiology
- CT Certified
- Have current or be eligible to obtain State of Maine licensure
- BLS certification
Benefits for the Radiologic Technologist:
- 403(b) with Employer Match
- Generous PTO
- Healthcare Discounts
- Low Insurance Premiums
For more information on this Radiologic Technologist role, please apply with your most up-to-date resume! If this is not something of interest, but another area is, let us know as we work nationwide for only permanent positions.