Our client is seeking experienced and detail-oriented Radiologic Technologists to join their team and provide exceptional imaging services. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of imaging procedures, excellent patient care skills, and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment. Sign-on bonus offered!
Living in Tennessee means being surrounded by stunning natural beauty, from the majestic Great Smoky Mountains to the rolling hills and picturesque rivers. The state is renowned for its vibrant music scene, delicious southern cuisine, and warm and friendly communities. Join the team as an Radiology Technologist in Tennessee and experience the best that this wonderful state has to offer.
Responsibilities of a Radiologic Technologist
- Responsible for working directly with patients and assisting radiologists and/or staff physicians while administering X-rays in the course of radiological examinations in concordance with physician orders
- Capable of operating radiologic equipment, performing a variety of radiological procedures, operating the picture archiving system, use radiographic supplies including contrast while providing patient care and patient safety as established by department standards
- Responsible for performing a variety of basic clerical and housekeeping functions such as examination and work area cleaning, telephone communications, computer system data entry, information retrieval (HIS, RIS, PACS), and infection control
Requirements of a Radiologic Technologist
- ARRT certification as a Radiologic Technologist
- Strong knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and medical terminology
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
Benefits of a Radiologic Technologist
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Life Insurance
For more information on this Radiology Tech, Sonography Tech, Radiation Therapy Tech, Nuclear Med Tech, Dosimetrist or Medical Physicists positions nationwide, please apply.