Our client is seeking a professional ARRT Radiology Tech for their Diagnostic Imaging Opportunity. This permanent role is with a facility in Beautiful Central Vermont. Must be ARRT certified to be considered, and have up to one year of recent hospital experience. Current state R.T. license required.
Explore the beautiful Green Mountains, kayak on the serene lakes, and ski on some of the best slopes in the country. The competitive compensation and benefits package will make your move to Vermont all the more worthwhile.
- Full Time w/rotating weekends & holidays.
- Variable hours.
- Performs imaging on all general radiographic equipment.
- Responsible for all radiographic and imaging protocols.
- Must have the ability to recognize general radiography anatomy.
- Demonstrate moderate knowledge of basic computer skills.
- ARRT Certified
- Portable and in-department fluoroscopy procedures.
- Recent up to one-year of hospital-related experience.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 403(b) Plan
- Life Insurance
- Shift differential pay for 2nd and 3rd shifts, weekends & holidays.
Ready to escape the hustle and bustle of city life? Join the land of maple syrup and Ben & Jerry's, and start living your best life today!