Our client near Schuyler, Nebraska is seeking a professional Radiology Technologist for their Diagnostic Imaging Opportunity. This permanent role is within a clinic setting, offering a day shift with a Monday – Friday schedule.
Must be ARRT certified to be considered, and have up to one year of recent hospital experience. Current state R.T. license required, BLS Certification and must be able to obtain 24 ECE credits in a two-year period. To be considered please send me your resume.
- Performs imaging on all general radiographic equipment
- Responsible for all radiographic and imaging protocols
- Must have the ability to recognize general radiography anatomy
- Demonstrate moderate knowledge of basic computer skills
- ARRT Certified
- Portable and in department fluoroscopy procedures
- Recent up to one year hospital related experience
- Medical Benefits Offered
- 403(b) or 401(a) Retirement Plans
- Dental, Vision, and Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition Reimbursement Program for Continuing Education
- Discounts on Hospital Services, and much more!
Come work in a clinic setting, while enjoying all the benefits of working for a well-established healthcare facility. If you're a Rad Tech looking for a new opportunity, this is a great, low-cost of living, family community with great schools serving the area. Interested? Respond with your resume today!