Our client is seeking a professional Radiology Tech for their Diagnostic Imaging Opportunity. This permanent role is with a facility in Beautiful Central Vermont. Must be ARRT certified to be considered, and have up to one year recent hospital experience. Current state R.T. license required, BLS Certification and must be able to obtain 24 ECE credits in a two year period. To be considered please send me your resume.
- Full Time w/rotating weekends & holidays.
- Variable hours.
- Performs imaging on all general radiographic equipment.
- Responsible for all radiographic and imaging protocols.
- Must have the ability to recognize general radiography anatomy.
- Demonstrate moderate knowledge of basic computer skills.
- ARRT Certified
- Portable and in department fluoroscopy procedures.
- Recent up to one year hospital-related experience.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 403(b) Plan
- Life Insurance
- Shift differential pay for 2nd and 3rd shifts, weekends & holidays.
For more information on this Rad Tech, Sonography Tech, Radiation Therapy Tech, Nuclear Med Tech, Dosimetrist or Medical Physicists positions nationwide, please apply.