Las Vegas, Nevada
Currently looking for a Registered Radiological Technologist to fill an opening with an Academic Medical Center located around the Las Vegas, Nevada area. Interested candidates should have three years of clinical experience in a Trauma setting, have or be eligible for a State of Nevada License in Radiology and be open to working varied shifts (days, swings, overnights). Enjoy Employer Paid Pension Plan of 29.25% of your annual salary!
Responsibilities of the Radiological Technologist
- Have knowledge of procedures and protocols associated with area of assignment, specialized equipment used in area of assignment
- Knowledge of radiography protocols and procedures
Requirements of the Radiological Technologist
- 3 years of experience in a Trauma setting
- Valid State of Nevada License in Radiology
- Valid ARRT Registered in Radiology
- BLS Certification
- Open to work varied shifts including days, swings and overnights
Benefits for the Radiological Technologist
- Generous Benefits Package!
Beyond this Academic Medical Center, Radius Staffing Solutions partners with facilities nationwide for their Radiology/Imaging and Laboratory needs. Please share your resume for consideration or share this with a colleague who would be interested!