Our client located along the beautiful Oregon coastline is searching for a Radiology Manager to lead their radiology team. This is a full-time, day-shift Monday-Friday position. The ideal candidate will be a change agent, able to communicate and implement changes for this healthcare facility.
Responsibilities for Radiology Manager
- Provide direct oversight and management to the radiology department in researching and implementing new processes and procedures
- Responsible for formulation and oversight of the department budget, facility planning, payroll approval, and supply acquisition necessary to maintain workflow
- Provide leadership, judgment, and analytical skills in directing radiology personnel towards completion of assignments and goals
Requirements for Radiology Manager
- Graduate of an accredited Radiologic Technology Program
- ARRT registration required
- 3-5 years of prior department leadership strongly preferred
Benefits for the Radiology Manager
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Beautiful, family-friendly location
- Lots of great outdoor activities, minutes from the ocean or the mountains
For more information on this Radiology Manager role or others nationwide, please send your most updated resume for consideration.