Our client in Beautiful Northern Illinois is seeking an ARRT-registered Radiology Technologist for a full-time, permanent role. Sign-on is being offered!
The shift is 2:30 pm-11 pm; every 3rd-weekend rotation. Enjoy beautiful parks and recreation, along with Wineries, Museums, and Historical sites. Easy access to Chicago
Responsibilities of the Radiology Technologist:
- Perform Radiography examinations and related patient care duties while adhering to the guidelines of the ARRT professional code of conduct and the regulations of the EIMA Department of Nuclear Safety
- 2:30 pm-11 pm; Every 3rd-weekend rotation
Requirement of the Radiology Technologist:
- Associate’s degree from a two-year college program or diploma from a two-year hospital-based program with a specialty in Radiologic Technology
- EIMA licensure in Radiography
- ARRT in Radiologic Technology
- BLS required
For more information on this Radiology Technologist permanent role or other permanent positions nationwide, please send us an updated resume for review.