Our client is seeking a professional Radiology Technologist for their open Diagnostic Imaging Opportunity. This is a permanent placement role at a rural facility in Beautiful Western Nevada.
The position offers:
- Company Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Relocation Assistance
- Great culture, diverse staff with an emphasis on teamwork
- Low cost of living, very safe area
- Live within a few hours of Reno, Las Vegas, Lake Tahoe, Sacramento, and some of the most beautiful National Parks in the country!
Responsibilities for this Radiology Technologist:
- Must demonstrate technical skills and expertise, verbal and written skills as well as good patient care
- Must be experienced in the treatment of and interacts effectively with patients of all ages including newborns, pediatrics, adolescents, adults, and geriatrics
- Full-Time w/rotating weekends & holidays
- Monday - Friday, days with call rotation
Requirements for the Radiology Technologist
- Certification ARRT, (R)
- Associate's Degree from a two-year college or technical school
- Current CPR/BLS
- A minimum 2 years in CT or ability and ambition to train
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance - Paid 100% by Employer
- 403(b) Plan
- Life Insurance
- HSA Plan
- Shift differential pay for 2ndand 3rd shifts, weekends & holidays
If you're interested, apply today!