Cape Cod, Massachusetts
Our client in beautiful New England is seeking an ARRT Advanced Modality Technologist to fill a full-time position. This is a Day/Evening shift with a shared rotated on-call time position. Must be ARRT (R) and ARRT (CT), ARRT (M), or ARRT (MR) registered. Enjoy fresh seafood, whale watching, magnificent beaches, and a lively art scene.
Responsibilities of the Advanced Modality Technologist:
- Performs Diagnostic Radiographic and CT scans, MRI, or Mammography, according to department protocols.
- Positions patients and sets technical factors for all diagnostic procedures. Sets high personal standards for film and image quality.
- Follows department exam protocols.
- Independently recognizes and performs duties that need to be done without being directly assigned. Establishes priorities; organizes work and time to meet them. Uses time effectively and constructively. Does not abuse supplies, equipment, and service.
- Completes all ordered exams as per department protocol - documents why the exam is not completed per protocol.
- Modifies patient protocols negative to the patient, physical and cognitive abilities. Discuss these issues with the Radiologist and properly document patient information.
Requirements of the Advanced Modality Technologist:
- Graduate of a program accredited by JRCERT.
- ARRT (R) and ARRT (CT), ARRT (M), or ARRT (MR) is required.
- Must be registered, proficient, and able to work unsupervised in 2 modalities.
- Currently, applicable state licenses are required.
- Current BCLS (AHA) is required.
- The regular workweek in which additional hours are often required.
- The flexibility of work schedule (i.e. hours/days)
- The position requires frequent on-call work.
- Must be available to work in the case of a Hospital declared emergency.
To be considered for this Radiology Technologist position, send your resume in today!